Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a childhood picture / September 1987


This is my first blog entry. At first I couldn't make head or tail of creating a blog, but now it's getting more and more interesting for me. My first entry is about a picture taken when I was a kid, namely, at the age of 3 months? This picture is one of those showing me as a happy little human being. It's hard to believe that I used to be such a crybaby... Frankly, I like the picture; a beam of sunlight playing on my face and a stuffed animal in the background. It brings back all good memories of my childhood.
As a child I loved to play with my parents' friends' kids. Their names are Kasia, Wojtek and Marysia. We had many ideas how to spend our free time: making faces, playing cards or board games, biking, swimming and on it goes. I'm really sorry that we didn't attend the same school. Nevertheless, thanks to them my childhood was really enjoyable. Luckily, we still keep in touch and I'm happy to know that they enjoy their student lives and generally don't have any concerns.

1 comments:

AgataL March 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Welcome to the project. You don't seem to have been a crybaby at all - not in this picture at least. To me you seem quite cheerful, happy and eager to take on the world :)
A few more things to do in your blog: please change your language settings to English and add links to other students' blogs. This will help you keep in touch with everybody. Also, please take a look at some other blogs (listed on mine) and add a few comments. Enjoy blogging!